Saturday, January 19, 2008

Why the BLOG

I've had this problem ever since I was young. I would listen to one song over and over again. It would become an obsession. My family would make fun of it but I couldn't stop. I was ashamed of my OCD tendencies. Because the OCD was limited to Vanilla Ice raps and Niel Young jams I decided not to seek medical attention but instead suppressed the symptoms but was always afraid of any one seeing my top 25 played on iTunes because of the large disconnect on play count between the top of the list and the bottom.

It's time to come to grips with my condition. Hopefully this experiment will help me become more self actualized. I am going to blog about the songs that I habitually listen to. Please don't underestimate my sickness. Some times I'll listen to a song easily 40 times in one day!!

SO this is my treatment. OCDelicious!!!

Bon Appetit.

No comments: