Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Hot Chip will leave you breathless


For the past two weeks I haven't been able to stop listening to this electronica band from London. The tight synth beats and ironic rhymes make it addictive. Who would have thought a group of twenty somethings would have such an affect on me. There new album will be coming out Feb 4th and leaks have been coming out on interweb for a minute and with each new track my expectations rise and rise.

Let's hope the new album isn't a disappointment because we all know that disappointment comes from unmet expectations... take my last gf for example.

Ready for the Floor
http://ricky.differentclass.org/uploads/hotchip.mp3


More Hot Chip songs soon if'n you like.

1 comment:

The DJ Doesn't Dance said...

I find the end of this post to be a little presumptous....