Wednesday, January 30, 2008

N.E.R.D. Everybody Nose

I'm not one for Girl Anthems... usually. There was that stint in the late '90's but who didn't <3 the SPICE GIRLS. I'm not talking about just the music, the whole brand! movie and all. But with a recent focus on manliness, including weekly quotas of ESPN and discussion of "the game", my knowledge and appreciation of the pro-girl has been waining. Thank you N.E.R.D for creating such a catchy song. Bouncing in my cubicle while listening and catching myself singing along to the main tag line "all the girls standing in the line for the bathroom" has returned me to an emasculated state. But the song is so super catchy that is makes me very excited for the full length album from this Captain America group of hip-hop producers. This track is awesome, embarrassing and OCDelicious

https://poptartssucktoasted.sslpowered.com/LP1.21/everyone%20nose.mp3

No comments: