Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sky Larkin

Dear Annie Cluff, Nicole DeSouza, Natasha Ploeger, Katherine Fiet & Lisa Hannigan,

Let me just say it's been a pleasure and you all have meant a lot to me throughout the years. As you probably know I have at some time in my life (and possible currently) had a crush on you. It had been very fulfilling for me and I whole heartily thank you for your unwitting service.

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce to you my newest crush. She's super sweet and I think you two would really get along. She does match the standard Paul crush criteria
  • Tall'ish
  • Wears flats
  • Has bangs
  • And is cute
Her name is Katie Harkin and she is the lead singer and guitarist in the english band Sky Larkin. I saw her Tuesday night at a show. Her band opened for Los Campesinos and she was charming and gracious and I think I'm in love.

No comments: