Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bon Iver


I know some of you are sick of me talking about this guy, but I honestly have been obsessing since June, and I really can't get over it. Bon Iver. What a man. For Emma, Forever Ago is the best album that has come out since Miles Davis' Kind of Blue. I know, its a lofty claim, but hey, no one reads this blog anymore so I could say "SHIT-FIRE DAMNATION" and no one would even yell blasphemy. Seriously though,  I have a fever, and no, its not for more cowbell, its for more Bon Iver. 

3 comments:

Sydney Vivian Lambson said...

no actually, I don't think you can say enough about Bon Iver. It is sooo amazing

ms said...

That's my second time reading this post, I don't know why I didn't leave a comment. Any dropping of s-fire dangnation deserves a comment. (I didn't want to overdo it and say the saying again)

Anonymous said...

Bon Iver does indeed kick ass. I just heard he/they released some new stuff. I haven't heard it yet but am a little afraid since I can't imagine topping the pure genius that was For Emma, Forever Ago.